Tumor protein p53, also known as P53, cellular tumor antigen p53, phosphoprotein p53, or tumor suppressor p53, is a protein that in humans is encoded by the TP53 gene. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P53)
핵에 존재하는 단백질로 G0에서 G1으로 전환하는 Cell cycle을 조절한다. 정상세포에서는 적은양만 발현되나, 전이세포에서는 많이 발현된다.
IARC TP53 Database는 TP53 관련 모든 변이정보들을 모아둔 데이터베이스이다.
- 암 전이·재발 억제 인자 찾았다 : p53과 p21이 결합하여 Metastasis와 재발을 막는다.
- p53: 양면의 날을 가진 검(劍) : 화학요법을 받은 종양에서 p53이 정상적인 기능을 발휘하면 오히려 생존률이 낮아질 수 있음.
Table of Contents
Incoming Links #
Related Medical Scholarly Articles (MedicalScholarlyArticle 0) #
- Biomarkers in triple negative breast cancer: A review
- Breast cancer epigenetics: from DNA methylation to microRNAs
- Comprehensive molecular portraits of human breast tumours
- Genetic alterations of triple negative breast cancer by targeted next-generation sequencing and correlation with tumor morphology
- Landscape of somatic mutations in 560 breast cancer whole-genome sequences
- Meta-analysis of the global gene expression profile of triple-negative breast cancer identifies genes for the prognostication and treatment of aggressive breast cancer
- Next generation sequencing of triple negative breast cancer to find predictors for chemotherapy response
- The cancer genome
Related Articles (Article 1) #
- Biological network
- DNA repair
- Genetic testing
- Human genome
- Lung cancer
- 암 맞춤의학과 생물정보학
Related Books (Book 2) #
Related Medical Conditions (MedicalCondition 3) #
Suggested Pages #
- 0.134 Ras GTPase
- 0.079 Bowtie
- 0.063 Nucleotide excision repair
- 0.056 Genetic risk index
- 0.050 Non-homologous end joining
- 0.044 Triple-negative breast cancer
- 0.037 Bone metastasis
- 0.035 Neoplasm
- 0.031 DOT1L cooperates with the c-Myc-p300 complex to epigenetically derepress CDH1 transcription factors in breast cancer progression
- 0.028 Characterizing genomic alterations in cancer by complementary functional associations
- More suggestions...