This gene's product is P110α (The phosphatidylinositol-4,5-bisphosphate 3-kinase, catalytic subunit alpha) is a class I PI 3-kinase catalytic subunit which uses ATP to phosphorylate phosphatidylinositols (PtdIns), PtdIns4P and PtdIns(4,5)P2.
Cancer 세포에서 이 유전자의 변이가 많이 발견됨. 약물타겟으로도 많이 연구됨.
- E542K, E545K, H104Y: Herceptin 치료예후가 좋은 것으로 알려져 있지만, HER2 유전자 증폭과 더불어 PICK3CA 돌연변이를 가질 경우 내성을 가진다고 알려짐
Incoming Links #
Related Medical Scholarly Articles (MedicalScholarlyArticle 0) #
- Comprehensive molecular portraits of human breast tumours
- Genetic alterations of triple negative breast cancer by targeted next-generation sequencing and correlation with tumor morphology
- Landscape of somatic mutations in 560 breast cancer whole-genome sequences
- Next generation sequencing of triple negative breast cancer to find predictors for chemotherapy response
- The cancer genome
Related Articles (Article 1) #
Suggested Pages #
- 0.108 TP53
- 0.094 Pathology
- 0.083 Neoplasm
- 0.071 Triple-negative breast cancer
- 0.052 GENIE
- 0.041 PCDHGA12
- 0.039 Radon
- 0.034 An integrative approach to reveal driver gene fusions from paired-end sequencing data in cancer
- 0.030 WHSC1L1
- 0.026 Patterns of somatic mutation in human cancer genomes
- More suggestions...