- Biological database
- Somatic mutation
- Gene fusion
- Alternate Name
- Catalogue Of Somatic Mutations In Cancer
Catalog of somatic mutations in Cancer
COSMIC is designed to store and display somatic mutation information and related details and contains information relating to human cancers.
A central aim of COSMIC is to provide somatic mutation frequencies.
Samples entered include benign neoplasms and other benign proliferations, in situ and invasive tumours, recurrences, metastases and cancer cell lines.
Table of Contents
Incoming Links #
Related Software Applications (SoftwareApplication 0) #
Related People (Person 1) #
Related Articles (Article 2) #
Related Education Events (EducationEvent 3) #
Related Medical Scholarly Articles (MedicalScholarlyArticle 4) #
- A framework for organizing cancer-related variations from existing databases, publications and NGS data using a High-performance Integrated Virtual Environment (HIVE)
- Comprehensive molecular portraits of human breast tumours
Related Codes (Code 5) #
Suggested Pages #
- 0.117 OncoLand
- 0.096 TCGA
- 0.053 Cancer genomics: from discovery science to personalized medicine
- 0.047 TARGET
- 0.045 Complex landscapes of somatic rearrangement in human breast cancer genomes
- 0.043 Mutational processes molding the genomes of 21 breast cancers
- 0.043 BRCA2
- 0.039 Somatic evolution in cancer
- 0.033 CGHub
- 0.025 Human genome
- More suggestions...