- Biological database
- Somatic mutation
- Gene fusion
- Alternate Name
- Catalogue Of Somatic Mutations In Cancer
Catalog of somatic mutations in Cancer
COSMIC is designed to store and display somatic mutation information and related details and contains information relating to human cancers.
A central aim of COSMIC is to provide somatic mutation frequencies.
Samples entered include benign neoplasms and other benign proliferations, in situ and invasive tumours, recurrences, metastases and cancer cell lines.
Table of Contents
Incoming Links #
Related Software Applications (SoftwareApplication 0) #
Related People (Person 1) #
Related Articles (Article 2) #
Related Education Events (EducationEvent 3) #
Related Medical Scholarly Articles (MedicalScholarlyArticle 4) #
- A framework for organizing cancer-related variations from existing databases, publications and NGS data using a High-performance Integrated Virtual Environment (HIVE)
- Comprehensive molecular portraits of human breast tumours
Related Codes (Code 5) #
Suggested Pages #
- 0.452 OncoLand
- 0.038 Cancer genomics: from discovery science to personalized medicine
- 0.024 Leukemia
- 0.024 The topography of mutational processes in breast cancer genomes
- 0.024 Korea
- 0.024 January 2
- 0.023 SNP array
- 0.023 Comparative genomic hybridiation
- 0.022 Chondrosarcoma
- 0.022 Complex landscapes of somatic rearrangement in human breast cancer genomes
- More suggestions...