The page is empty.
Incoming Links #
Related Articles (Article 0) #
Pages starting with "VAR"
- VarScan 2: Somatic mutation and copy number alteration discovery in cancer by exome sequencing
Pages ending with "VAR"
Pages containing "VAR"
- Structural variation
- Human genetic variation database, a reference database of genetic variations in the Japanese population
- Database of Genomic Variants archive
- Random variable
- A GWAS assessment of the contribution of genomic imprinting to the variation of body mass index in mice
- Single nucleotide variation
- Ovarian cancer
- Oncotator: cancer variant annotation tool
- An evaluation of copy number variation detection tools from whole-exome sequencing data
- Genetic variation
- CIViC is a community knowledgebase for expert crowdsourcing the clinical interpretation of variants in cancer
- Genetic Variation and Diseases
- CODEX: a normalization and copy number variation detection method for whole exome sequencing
- Analysis of variance
- Loss-of-function variant
- Copy-number variation
- Rare variant discovery by deep whole-genome sequencing of 1,070 Japanese individuals
- A framework for organizing cancer-related variations from existing databases, publications and NGS data using a High-performance Integrated Virtual Environment (HIVE)
- Database of Genomic Variants
- Detecting very low allele fraction variants using targeted DNA sequencing and a novel molecular barcode-aware variant caller
- Computational methods for detecting copy number variations in cancer genome using next generation sequencing