Polycomb-group (PcG) proteins are a family of proteins first discovered in fruit flies that can remodel Chromatin such that epigenetic silencing of genes takes place. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polycomb-group_proteins)
- PcG proteins silence some Tumor suppressor genes.
- PcG proteins regulate stem cells.
- PcG proteins and the links to signaling pathways
Incoming Links #
Related Articles (Article 0) #
Suggested Pages #
- 0.314 Polycomb regulates mesoderm cell fate-specification in embryonic stem cells through activation and repression mechanisms
- 0.120 MEL-18 loss mediates estrogen receptor–α downregulation and hormone independence
- 0.108 Triple-negative breast cancer
- 0.025 Embryogenesis
- 0.024 DNA methylation
- 0.024 Histone methylation
- 0.024 염색질
- 0.023 Histone
- 0.022 Cell cycle
- 0.022 Two-hit hypothesis
- More suggestions...