Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML, 급성 골수성 백혈병), also known as acute myelogenous leukemia or acute nonlymphocytic leukemia (ANLL), is a Cancer of the Myeloid line of blood cells, characterized by the rapid growth of abnormal white blood cells that accumulate in the bone marrow and interfere with the production of normal blood cells.
백혈구가 악성세포로 변하여 골수에서 증식하여 말초혈액으로 퍼져 나와 전신에 퍼지게 되며, 간, 비장, 림프선 등을 침범. 나이가 증가하면서 발병률 증가. 65세 이후 발병시 90% 사망. 예상 징후 없이 갑자기 찾아옴. 누적된 유전 변이가 원인임. 방사능 등 관여.
- Prediction of acute myeloid leukaemia risk in healthy individuals Nature : AML 발병 6년전에 수집된 시료 deep sequencing. 정상과 비교.
- Pan-Hematopoietic Cancer Gene Expression Analysis Identifies Immunologically Active Acute Myeloid Leukemia Subtypes Blood
Table of Contents
Incoming Links #
Related Medical Conditions (MedicalCondition 0) #
Related Medical Scholarly Articles (MedicalScholarlyArticle 1) #
- Gene Essentiality Profiling Reveals Gene Networks and Synthetic Lethal Interactions with Oncogenic Ras
Related Articles (Article 2) #
Related Books (Book 3) #
Suggested Pages #
- 0.099 DNA methylation
- 0.075 Chronic myelogenous leukemia
- 0.071 DOT1L
- 0.056 A deep learning system accurately classifies primary and metastatic cancers using passenger mutation patterns
- 0.050 Neoplasm
- 0.025 JAMA Oncology
- 0.025 Adenocarcinoma
- 0.025 Stem cell
- 0.025 Science
- 0.025 CLL
- More suggestions...