Pseudo-CGH using simple coverage counting on the tumor relative to normal.
Incoming Links #
Related Articles (Article 0) #
Related Medical Scholarly Articles (MedicalScholarlyArticle 1) #
- Gene-based comparative analysis of tools for estimating copy number alterations using whole-exome sequencing data
Suggested Pages #
- 0.177 Allele-specific copy number profiling by next-generation DNA sequencing
- 0.085 Evaluation of somatic copy number estimation tools for whole-exome sequencing data
- 0.073 An evaluation of copy number variation detection tools from whole-exome sequencing data
- 0.025 CODEX
- 0.025 FISH
- 0.025 Bioinformatics problems
- 0.025 Comparative study of exome copy number variation estimation tools using array comparative genomic hybridization as control
- 0.025 Computational methods for detecting copy number variations in cancer genome using next generation sequencing
- 0.025 BioMed Research International
- More suggestions...