falcon is based on a change-point model on a bivariate mixed Binomial process, which explicitly models that copy numbers of the two chromosome haplotypes and corrects for local allele-specific coverage biases.
Table of Contents
falcon은 segment를 나누는데, allele specific coverage를 이용한다.
Materials and Methods #
Bivariate mixed binomial change-point model for ASCNs in tumor and matched normal #
Clonal analysis of a late-stage colorectal adenocarcinoma #
Sensitivity analysis: performance under varying normal cell contamination studied by in silico spike-in experiments #
Suggested Pages #
- 0.025 ChIP-seq
- 0.025 Programming language
- 0.025 Briefings in Bioinformatics
- 0.025 Gene-based comparative analysis of tools for estimating copy number alterations using whole-exome sequencing data
- 0.025 saasCNV
- 0.025 De novo sequencing
- 0.025 Frontiers in Genetics
- 0.025 An evaluation of copy number variation detection tools from whole-exome sequencing data
- 0.025 Homebrew
- 0.025 July
- More suggestions...