A DNA segment is Identical by state (IBS, 상태에 따른 일치) in two or more individuals if they have identical nucleotide sequences in this segment. An IBS segment is identical by descent (IBD, 기원에 따른 일치) in two or more individuals if they have inherited it from a common ancestor without recombination, that is, the segment has the same ancestral origin in these individuals. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identity_by_descent)
공통조상으로부터 유래했기 때문에 같은 DNA 조각을 IBD라고 한다. IBS는 우연히 같은 것으로, IBD 때문일 수도 있고 아닐 수도 있다.
임의의 개체간 IBD 길이를 통해 공통조상으로부터 몇세대 갈라졌는가를 유추할 수 있다.
- GWAS: population stratification using IBS: GWAS, IBS by PLINK (attached)
- Probability models and Identity by Descent in Families
Incoming Links #
Related Articles (Article 0) #
Suggested Pages #
- 0.238 Robust relationship inference in genome-wide association studies
- 0.205 Opportunities and challenges of whole-genome and -exome sequencing
- 0.088 DNA profiling
- 0.069 KING
- 0.055 Exome sequencing
- 0.048 PheWAS
- 0.025 Broad Institute
- 0.025 Shaun Purcell
- 0.013 Statistics
- 0.013 Cambridge, Massachusetts
- More suggestions...