The DrugBank database is a comprehensive, high-quality, freely accessible, online database containing information on drugs and drug targets.
약물과 유전자 연관정보가 함께 제공된다. 더 자세한 연관정보는 TTD 참고.
Table of Contents
Incoming Links #
Related Articles (Article 0) #
Related Datasets (Dataset 1) #
Related Medical Scholarly Articles (MedicalScholarlyArticle 2) #
- Comprehensive functional analysis of the tousled-like kinase 2 frequently amplified in aggressive luminal breast cancers
Suggested Pages #
- 0.223 PARP
- 0.156 Predicting cancer-specific vulnerability via data-driven detection of synthetic lethality
- 0.126 Cancer genome data analysis and knowledgebase
- 0.112 CDK12
- 0.080 TLK2
- 0.078 Gene Essentiality Profiling Reveals Gene Networks and Synthetic Lethal Interactions with Oncogenic Ras
- 0.058 CDK12 Inhibition Reverses De Novo and Acquired PARP Inhibitor Resistance in BRCA Wild-Type and Mutated Models of Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- 0.027 Cancer-specific defects in DNA repair pathways as targets for personalized therapeutic approaches
- 0.025 Nucleic Acids research
- 0.025 January 4
- More suggestions...