The DrugBank database is a comprehensive, high-quality, freely accessible, online database containing information on drugs and drug targets.
약물과 유전자 연관정보가 함께 제공된다. 더 자세한 연관정보는 TTD 참고.
Table of Contents
Incoming Links #
Related Medical Scholarly Articles (MedicalScholarlyArticle 0) #
- Comprehensive functional analysis of the tousled-like kinase 2 frequently amplified in aggressive luminal breast cancers
Related Datasets (Dataset 1) #
Related Articles (Article 2) #
Suggested Pages #
- 0.223 CDK12
- 0.159 Cancer genome data analysis and knowledgebase
- 0.129 Predicting cancer-specific vulnerability via data-driven detection of synthetic lethality
- 0.112 PARP
- 0.086 Gene Essentiality Profiling Reveals Gene Networks and Synthetic Lethal Interactions with Oncogenic Ras
- 0.050 Hyungyong Kim
- 0.036 CDK12 Inhibition Reverses De Novo and Acquired PARP Inhibitor Resistance in BRCA Wild-Type and Mutated Models of Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- 0.025 Therapeutic Targets Database
- 0.025 TLK2
- 0.024 Nucleic Acids research
- More suggestions...