The DrugBank database is a comprehensive, high-quality, freely accessible, online database containing information on drugs and drug targets.
약물과 유전자 연관정보가 함께 제공된다. 더 자세한 연관정보는 TTD 참고.
Table of Contents
Incoming Links #
Related Articles (Article 0) #
Related Datasets (Dataset 1) #
Related Medical Scholarly Articles (MedicalScholarlyArticle 2) #
- Comprehensive functional analysis of the tousled-like kinase 2 frequently amplified in aggressive luminal breast cancers
Suggested Pages #
- 0.207 CDK12
- 0.189 PARP
- 0.151 Cancer genome data analysis and knowledgebase
- 0.125 Predicting cancer-specific vulnerability via data-driven detection of synthetic lethality
- 0.083 Gene Essentiality Profiling Reveals Gene Networks and Synthetic Lethal Interactions with Oncogenic Ras
- 0.036 Hyungyong Kim
- 0.026 CDK12 Inhibition Reverses De Novo and Acquired PARP Inhibitor Resistance in BRCA Wild-Type and Mutated Models of Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- 0.025 January 4
- 0.024 Therapeutic Targets Database
- 0.024 Nucleic Acids research
- More suggestions...