APOBEC ("apolipoprotein B mRNA editing enzyme, catalytic polypeptide-like") is a family of evolutionarily conserved proteins. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/APOBEC)
이 유전자의 활성에 이상이 있으면, Mutational signature 2, 13 패턴의 치환 변이들이 높게 발견된다.
- An APOBEC cytidine deaminase mutagenesis pattern is widespread in human cancers Nature Genetics : APOBEC 변이가 Cancer에 다양하게 발견된다고.
Incoming Links #
Related Articles (Article 0) #
Related Medical Scholarly Articles (MedicalScholarlyArticle 1) #
- Landscape of somatic mutations in 560 breast cancer whole-genome sequences
- Mechanisms underlying mutational signatures in human cancers
Suggested Pages #
- 0.154 Homologous recombination
- 0.099 MutaGene
- 0.065 BRCA1
- 0.063 Mutational processes molding the genomes of 21 breast cancers
- 0.046 A mutational signature in gastric cancer suggests therapeutic strategies
- 0.035 Breast cancer
- 0.025 Hyuna Kim
- 0.025 October 24
- 0.024 Melanocytic nervus
- More suggestions...