APOBEC ("apolipoprotein B mRNA editing enzyme, catalytic polypeptide-like") is a family of evolutionarily conserved proteins. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/APOBEC)
이 유전자의 활성에 이상이 있으면, Mutational signature 2, 13 패턴의 치환 변이들이 높게 발견된다.
- An APOBEC cytidine deaminase mutagenesis pattern is widespread in human cancers Nature Genetics : APOBEC 변이가 Cancer에 다양하게 발견된다고.
Incoming Links #
Related Medical Scholarly Articles (MedicalScholarlyArticle 0) #
- Landscape of somatic mutations in 560 breast cancer whole-genome sequences
- Mechanisms underlying mutational signatures in human cancers
Related Articles (Article 1) #
Suggested Pages #
- 0.096 Mutational processes molding the genomes of 21 breast cancers
- 0.072 MutaGene
- 0.072 Homologous recombination
- 0.069 A mutational signature in gastric cancer suggests therapeutic strategies
- 0.054 BRCA1
- 0.042 Michael Stratton
- 0.036 DNA repair
- 0.025 REV1
- 0.025 RNA
- 0.025 Non-negative matrix factorization
- More suggestions...