Somatic Evolution is the accumulation of mutations in the cells of a body during a lifetime, and the effects of those mutations on the fitness of those cells. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somatic_evolution_in_cancer)
Cells in pre-malignant and Cancer evolve by Natural selection.
암조직에는 실제로 서로 다른 세포들이 함께 있으며(Tumour heterogeneity) 각자 진화하고 있다.
- Identifying recurrent mutations in cancer reveals widespread lineage diversity and mutational specificity Nature Biotechnology
- Clonal evolution in cancer Nature
- Subclonal phylogenetic structures in cancer revealed by ultra-deep sequencing PNAS Peter Campbell and Michael Stratton
Incoming Links #
[Codes] About (Code 0) #
Suggested Pages #
- 0.175 Hanyang University/맞춤의료학세미나1
- 0.025 Chondrosarcoma
- 0.025 July 22
- 0.025 BRCA2
- 0.025 Evolution: A Course for Educators
- 0.025 January 5
- 0.025 April
- 0.025 Hyungyong Kim
- 0.025 March 16
- More suggestions...