The Akt pathway, or Akt/PKB signaling pathway or PI3K/Akt signaling is a signal transduction (Cell signaling) pathway that promotes survival and growth in response to extracellular signals. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akt/PKB_signaling_pathway)
Incoming Links #
Related Articles (Article 0) #
Suggested Pages #
- 0.228 Metastasis
- 0.083 Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- 0.046 Is the future of personalized therapy in triple-negative breast cancer based on molecular subtype
- 0.034 Comprehensive molecular portraits of human breast tumours
- 0.025 Receptor tyrosine kinase
- 0.025 ECM
- 0.025 PIK3C2G
- 0.025 PIK3CB
- 0.024 G protein-coupled receptor
- 0.024 TACC!
- More suggestions...