Genetically Informed Cancer Medicine
- My Cancer Genome is a Cancer Precision medicine knowledge resource for physicians, patients, caregivers and researchers.
- My Cancer Genome gives up-to-date information on what mutations make cancers grow and related therapeutic implications, including available clinical trials.
- My Cancer Genome is a one-stop tool that matches tumor mutations to therapies, making information accessible and convenient for busy clinicians.
암 유전변이에 따른 맞춤 치료 방법과 임상시험이 잘 정리되어 있다.
Incoming Links #
Related Articles (Article 0) #
Related Medical Scholarly Articles (MedicalScholarlyArticle 1) #
- CIViC is a community knowledgebase for expert crowdsourcing the clinical interpretation of variants in cancer
Suggested Pages #
- 0.212 Pathology
- 0.114 Companion diagnostic
- 0.025 Cancer genomics: from discovery science to personalized medicine
- 0.025 Nature Reviews Genetics
- 0.025 GWAS
- 0.025 Is the future of personalized therapy in triple-negative breast cancer based on molecular subtype
- 0.025 April 29
- 0.025 January 15
- More suggestions...