Monoclonal antibodies (mAb or moAb) are monospecific antibodies that are made by identical immune cells that are all clones of a unique parent cell, in contrast to polyclonal antibodies which are made from several different immune cells. Monoclonal antibodies have monovalent affinity, in that they bind to the same epitope.
Incoming Links #
Related Articles (Article 0) #
Related Drugs (Drug 1) #
Suggested Pages #
- 0.501 Coronavirus disease 2019
- 0.093 Internationalization and localization
- 0.087 Companion diagnostic
- 0.072 PIK3CA
- 0.017 Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- 0.014 Multipass
- 0.012 PI3K
- 0.012 Comprehensive molecular portraits of human breast tumours
- 0.012 Personalized medicine
- More suggestions...