Major histocompatibility complex (MHC) is a set of cell surface proteins essential for the acquired Immune system to recognize foreign molecules in vertebrates, which in turn determines histocompatibility.
인간에서의 MHC를 특별히 HLA라고 한다.
- Genetic variation in MHC proteins is associated with T cell receptor expression biases Nature Genetics : T cell receptor 발현 치우침과 연관되어있다고.
Table of Contents
Incoming Links #
Related Articles (Article 0) #
Related Medical Scholarly Articles (MedicalScholarlyArticle 1) #
Related Books (Book 2) #
Suggested Pages #
- 0.395 한국인칩
- 0.090 Dental caries
- 0.089 Cytokine release syndrome
- 0.084 Systemic lupus erythematosus
- 0.069 pVAC-Seq
- 0.043 Pembrolizumab
- 0.042 HISAT
- 0.038 CloudNeo
- 0.033 Coronavirus disease 2019
- 0.015 PD-1 and PD-L1 inhibitors
- More suggestions...