- Alternate Name
Coronary artery disease (CAD, Ischemic heart disease, IHD, Coronary heart disease, CHD, 관상동맥질환) involves the reduction of blood flow to the heart muscle due to build up of plaque in the arteries of the heart. It the most common of the Cardiovascular diseases.
심장근육으로의 불충분한 혈액 공급을 유발하는 심장 질환. 심장마비를 일으킬 수 있음. Cardiovascular disease의 하나.
- Integrated metabolomics and metagenomics analysis of plasma and urine identified microbial metabolites associated with coronary heart disease Scientific Reports 2016-03-02: 59 CHD 환자와 43 건강한 사람에 대한 Metabolomics와 Metagenomics 데이터로부터 바이오마커 선발
- Loss-of-Function Mutations in APOC3, Triglycerides, and Coronary Disease The New England Journal of Medicine 2014-07-03: Rare mutations that disrupt APOC3 function were associated with lower levels of plasma triglycerides and APOC3. Carriers of these mutations were found to have a reduced risk of coronary heart disease by Exome sequencing
Incoming Links #
Related Education Events (EducationEvent 0) #
Suggested Pages #
- 0.161 개인유전체 검사 결과를 설명하는 방법
- 0.095 Human genome
- 0.070 잃어버린 유전 가능성(Missing heritability)에 대해
- 0.025 BMC Genetics
- 0.025 Bioinformatics
- 0.025 PyCon Korea 2014
- 0.025 심혈관계 질환
- 0.025 Coronary artery diseases
- 0.025 A fremawork for the interpretation of de novo mutation in human disease
- 0.025 2017
- More suggestions...