A real-time polymerase chain reaction (실시간 중합효소연쇄반응) is a laboratory technique of molecular biology based on the PCR. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real-time_polymerase_chain_reaction)
cycle을 늘려가면서 튜브가 닫혀있는 상태로 실시간 Fluoresense 신호를 측정한다.
Incoming Links #
Related Articles (Article 0) #
Suggested Pages #
- 0.517 Coronavirus disease 2019
- 0.102 Internationalization and localization
- 0.026 Explainable artificial intelligence
- 0.024 Reverse transcription
- 0.023 May 26
- 0.022 Next-Generation Sequencing of Circulating Tumor DNA for Early Cancer Detection
- 0.022 Hyungyong Kim
- 0.022 RNA-seq
- 0.022 RNA editing
- 0.021 RNA interference
- More suggestions...