The Sequence Read Archive (SRA, previously known as the Short Read Archive) provides a public repository for DNA sequencing data, especially the "short reads" generated by High-throughput sequencing(NGS)
아래기관에서 각각 운영중
년경 NCBI에서 예산문제로 중지되기도 했으나, 그해말 다시 운영을 재개함.
메타데이터 모델은 아래와 같다.
- Study: information about the sequencing study
- Sample: information about the sequenced samples
- Experiment: information about the libraries, platform; associated with study, sample(s) and run(s)
- Run: contains the raw data files
- Analysis: contains the analysis data files; associated with study, sample and run objects
- Submission: information about the submission actions include release date
Insilicogen, Inc.에서는 Excel 형식으로 SRA metadata 정리를 제안한 바 있다.
Table of Contents
Incoming Links #
Related Web Pages (WebPage 0) #
Related Codes (Code 1) #
[Codes] About (Code 2) #
Suggested Pages #
- 0.234 Ray (assembler)
- 0.232 파이썬으로 메타지놈 기본 프로파일링 따라하기
- 0.025 High-throughput sequencing
- 0.024 December 18
- 0.023 Python
- 0.023 May 17
- 0.023 December 1
- 0.022 ANNOVAR
- 0.021 Namwoo Choi
- 0.021 BRIC
- More suggestions...