Pathway Tools is a comprehensive systems biology software system that is associated with the BioCyc database collection.
- PathoLogic: Creates a new Pathway/Genome Database (PGDB) containing the predicted metabolic pathways and operons of an organism, given a Genbank or GFF file as input.
- Pathway/Genome Navigator: Supports query, visualization, and analysis of PGDBs, including omics data analyses. The Navigator powers the BioCyc web site at BioCyc.org.
- MetaFlux: Supports development of metabolic flux models.
- Pathway/Genome Editors: Provide interactive editing capabilities for PGDBs.
- Pathway Tools version 23.0 update: software for pathway/genome informatics and systems biology Briefings in Bioinformatics